Aytan G. Muradova
I was born in Georgia (Dmanisi district, Nizhniy Oruzman village). I graduated from the school # 10 in Furmanov town, Ivanovskaya region.
Educational activity at the Department
- Preparing and conducting course of laboratory practical work "Physical chemistry of nanomaterials and nanostructures" for students of the department of nanomaterials and nanotechnology".
- Lecturing students of technical specializations of MUCTR, introductory course "Nanomaterials and nanotechnology".
- Coordination of training research work for students of the department of nanomaterials and nanotechnology.
- Magnetic fluids with different dispersion media.
- Production and investigation of properties of nanoparticles of iron compounds.
- Diffraction methods for studying nanomaterials.
Number of publications: 8.
- Yurtov E.V., Koroleva M.Yu. Gulyaeva E.V., Muradova, A.G., Astakhov M.V. Laboratory of Chemical Profile for specialized vehicle "nanoTruck" // Chem. Technology, 2010, Vol. No. 11, Issue 3, P. 186-191.
- Muradova A.G., Yurtov E.V. Magnetic fluids in liquid paraffin. Proceedings of the International Forum on Nanotechnology Rusnanotech 09, Moscow, October 6-8, 2009. P. 437-438.
- Muradova A.G., Yurtov E.V. Establishment of laboratory work on liquid nano-structured environments. Proceedings of the International Symposium on the 175th anniversary of the DI Mendeleev, Vol. 1, Moscow, 2009, P. 45-47.
- Muradova A.G., Yurtov E.V. Magnetic fluids in liquid paraffin for application in medicine. Abstracts of All-Russian school-seminar for graduate students and young scientists "Nanobiotechnology: Problems and Prospects", Belgorod, 2009, P. 35-38.
- Muradova A.G, Yurtov E.V. Preparation of magnetic fluid in liquid paraffin. Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Vol. XXIII, No. 9, Proceedings, Moscow 2009, P. 88-90.
Background and professional experience
- In 2010 graduated magna cum laude from the Master's chair of the department of nanomaterials and nanotechnology of Mendeleyev University, specialty "Chemical technology of nanomaterials and nanotechnology".
- In June 2010, enrolled in graduate school at the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology of Mendeleyev University (supervisor - Corresponding Member of RAS prof. Yurtov E.V.).
- Executive secretary of the Organizing Committee and Jury of Russian competition of students' works in the field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in the direction of Russian Ministry of Education, "Functional Nanomaterials and High-Purity Substances".
- Executive secretary of the section "Nanomaterials" of International Congress of Young Scientists on Chemistry and Chemical Technology (MKHT).
- One of the authors of the series of laboratory works on the properties of nanomaterials for specialized mobile educational complex "nanoTruck".
Muradova A.G. acts with the report in MISIS
At the presidium table - Professor M.V. Astakhov
Magnetic fluid obtained by Assistant Professor Aytan G. Muradova at the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
Phone: (495) 495-21-16 ⚹50-61