Faculty of the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
Teaching faculty of the Department
- Head of the Department Evgeny V. Yurtov, Corresponding Member of RAS, Professor, Doctor of chemical sciences.
- Professor Vladimir G. Sevastyanov, Corresponding Member of RAS, Doctor of chemical sciences.
- Professor Michail N. Philippov, Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences.
- Professor Marina Yu. Koroleva, Doctor of chemical sciences.
- Associate Professor Natalya M. Murashova, PhD.
- Associate Professor Aleksandra A. Sertsova, PhD.
- Associate Professor Aytan G. Muradova, PhD.
- Assistant Professor Alexander I. Sharapaev.
- Head of Laboratory Stanislav I. Marakulin.
Specialists from other departments of MUCTR also teach students of the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology:
- Head of the Department of Quantum Chemistry, Professor Vladimir G. Tsirel'son, Associate Professor Mikhail F. Bobrov – "Computer simulation of structures and processes of nanotechnology";
- Head of the Department of Materials Science, Professor Tigran A. Vagramyan, Associate Professor Aleksandr P. Zhukov - "Fundamentals of Materials Science and technology of materials";
- Professor Ol'ga A. Fedorova – "Supramolecular chemistry";
- Head of the Department of Physics, Professor Vadim M. Kuznetsov, Professor Yuriy N. Baykov, Professor Vitaliy I. Chromov - additional chapters of general physics course, as well as courses "Quantum Mechanics" and "Condensed Matter Physics";
- Associate Professor Aleksandr N. Shaykin - "Additional chapters of higher mathematics".
In training sessions with the students of the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology of MUCTR known scientists of leading research centers lecture, conduct laboratory studies and acquaint students with modern trends in scientific research in the field of nanomaterials and nanotechnology:
Russian academy of sciences
A.N. Frumkin Institute of Physical chemistry and Electrochemistry (IPCE RAS)
- Academician, scientific supervisor of A.N. Frumkin Institute Aslan Yu.Tsivadze – chairman of the State Examination Board of the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Corresponding Member of RAS Lyudmila B. Boynovich, Head of the Laboratory; Doctor of Chemical Sciences Alexander M. Emelyanenko
- Head of the Laboratory, Professor Vladimir V. Arslanov; Doctor of Chemical Sciences Mariya A. Kalinina; Doctor of Chemical Sciences Sophia L. Selector
- Head of the Laboratory, Professor Vladimir D. Sobolev; PhD Natalya E. Esipova
- Head of the Laboratory, Professor Boris V. Spitsyn
Russian academy of sciences
N.S. Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry (IGIC RAS)
- Academician Nikolay T. Kuznetsov – scientific director of the Basic Department of nanomaterials and nanotechnology in N.S. Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the RAS.
- Academician Anatoliy I. Kholkin – head of laboratory of N.S. Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the RAS.
- Corresponding member of the RAS Vladimir G. Sevastyanov
- Professor, head of laboratory Michail N. Philippov
- Professor Pavel N. Dyachkov
Baikov Institute Of Metallurgy And Material Science RAS
- Academician of the RAS Yuriy V. Tsvetkov
- Corresponding member of the RAS Gennadiy S. Burkhanov
- Corresponding member of the RAS Алымов Михаил Иванович
- Corresponding member of the RAS Konstantin V. Grigorovich
- Deputy Director of the Institute, prof. Aleksey G. Kolmakov
Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry of the RAS
- Corresponding member of the RAS Boris Ya. Spivakov – scientific director of branch of the Department of nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. Petr S. Fedotov
- Head of the sector, Ph.D. Valeriy M. Shkinev
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR), Dubna
- Director of JINR, professor Sergey N. Dmitriev
- Professor Pavel Yu. Apel
- Professor Valeriy F. Reutov