Zaytseva P. Maria
I was born in the Moscow region, but spent my life in Moscow. I graduated from school number 920 in 2010.
A list of the main results of educational and scientific activities Zaitseva MP available on the page in the "ISTINA" system (click to go).
- Magnetic nanomaterials
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles
- Composite materials based on zinc oxide nanoparticles
- Magnetic Penetrants
- Fe3O4/SiO2 core shell nanostructures: Preparation and characterization / M. P. Zaytseva, A. G. Muradova, A. I. Sharapaev et al. // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. — 2018. — Vol. 63, no. 12. — P. 1684–1688.
- Manufacture of magnesium oxide nanoparticles coated with silica shells / H. T. Hoang, A. A. Sertsova, S. I. Marakulin et al. // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. — 2018. — Vol. 63, no. 11. — P. 1414–1418.
- Structure and magnetic properties of nanopowders of iron oxides and hybrid nanopowders of the core–shell type based on them / I. S. Grebennikov, A. G. Savchenko, M. P. Zaytseva et al. // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. — 2018. — Vol. 82, no. 9. — P. 1222–1231.
- Phenalemine 512 lasing in thermosetting polymers / T. N. Kopylova, E. N. Telminov, D. S. Tabakaev et al. // Russian Physics Journal. — 2017. — Vol. 59, no. 10. — P. 1599–1603.
- A.G. Muradova, Zaytseva M.P., A.I.Sharapaev, E.V. Yurtov, Influence of temperature and synthesis time on shape and size distribution of Fe3O4 nanoparticles obtained by ageing method, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 509 (2016) 229–234.
- T. N. Kopylova, E. N. Telminov, D. S. Tabakaev, R. M. Gadirov, E. N. Nikonova, T. A. Solodova, O. I. Sidorov, E. V. Yurtov, A. G. Muradova, Zaytseva M.P., Phenalemine 512 Lasing in Thermosetting Polymers, Russian Physics Journal, February 2017, Volume 59, Issue 10, pp 1599–1603
- Zaytseva M.P. A. G. Muradova,,E. V. Yurtov, T. N. Kopylova, E. N. Telminov, D. S. Tabakaev, R. M. Gadirov, E. N. Nikonova, T. A. Solodova, O. I. Sidorov, Effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles characteristics epoxy polymer active media, Polycondensation 2016, Moscow-St. Petersburg, Russia, September 11-15) 2016
Background and professional experience
In 2015 I graduated from the Department of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology at the D. Mendeleev University. The theme of my thesis was: "Improving the method of aging in obtaining nanoparticles Fe3O4 in size region from 20 to 100 nm".
In the same year I entered the graduate school at the department that has already become native, where I am currently studying.
Fluent in English, French and Spanish.
Engaged in ballroom sports. As a student, she was part of the university team.