Michail N. Philippov
Doctor of science
Educational activity at the Department
- Prepared course "Methods and instruments for research, analysis and diagnosis of nanoparticles and nanomaterials" and lectured 5th year students of specialty "nanomaterials".
- methods of local analysis and surface analysis;
- X-ray analysis;
- scanning electron microscopy;
- theory of interaction of non-relativistic electron beams with solids.
- A.Y. Kuzin, V.M. Lahov, Yu.A. Novikov, A.V. Rakov, P.A. Todua, M.N. Filippov. Russian standards for measuring the linear dimensions of nanotechnology. Nanotechnology. 2009. # 3. - p. 2-5.
- M.N. Filippov, T.A. Kupriyanov, O.I. Lyamina, E.V. Fatyushina. New X-ray and mass spectral methods of chemical analysis and diagnostic substances and materials. Current problems in general and inorganic chemistry. // Nauka. 2009. p. 402-420.
- Larionov Yu.V., Mityuhdyaev V.B., Filippov M.N. The effect of contamination of samples in the SEM on the measurement of linear dimensions. // Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron research. 2008. # 9. - p. 53-64.
- Filippov M.N. Evaluation of the thermal effects of the electron probe in scanning electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis // Izvestiya A.N. Physical series. 1993. Vol. 57. # 8. p. 165-171.
- Filippov M.N., Mukhanov A.A., Kupriyanov T.A., Lyamina O.I. Using X-ray counterparts of determined elements in X-ray fluorescence analysis of liquid samples // Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2008, Vol. 63, # 8, p. 830-835.
- Larionov Yu.V., Mityuhlyaev V.B., Filippov M.N. The effect of contamination of samples in the SEM on the measurement of linear dimensions. // Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron research. 2008. # 9. p. 53-64.
Background and professional experience
- Graduated from Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Physics Department in 1978, specialty - "Physics", qualification - "physicist."
- Expert for Standardization (certificate SE N0000124, registered in the register of experts on standardization of protocol # 8, January 26, 2007), writer-developer of six national standards of the Russian Federation in the field of metrology of linear measurements in the nanometer range.
- Member of the Scientific Council (NSAH RAS) on Analytical Chemistry, a member of the Bureau NSAH Academy of Sciences, chairman of the RAS NSAH nano analysis.
- Member of the Scientific Council on the chemistry of high-purity substances, the head of the working group "Diagnostics of materials based on high-purity substances".
- Professor, Department of Certification and analytical control of "MISIS".
Phone: (495) 236-42-77
Updated: February 2011