Aynur G. Matveeva (Gashamovna)
I was born in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Region-Ugra in Yugorsk town, I graduated from G.F. Atyakshevain high school in the same place.
I've made my graduate work at the A.N. Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry at the Laboratory of crystallization of diamond coatings. Its theme was the modification of the surface of detonation synthesis nanodiamond products. I started to work at this laboratory from the beginning of the third year.
After graduating magna cum laude from the Mendeleyev University, specialty "Nanomaterials", I enrolled in graduate school at our department. The area of my research includes the study of nanostructured liquids as electrolytes for rechargeable energy sources (such as supercapacitors or ionistory). This is a very promising theme, as high-capacity power sources are needed in many industries and daily life. Senior students conduct their scientific work under my leadership.
Educational activity at the Department
Assistant at the Department of Physical Chemistry of our University, teach physical chemistry to the third-year students.
- A.G. Matveeva, E.V. Yurtov, L.A. Prokopova. The electrical properties of liquid crystals on the basis of potassium laurate // Chemical Technology, Vol. 11, # 12, 2010, p. 711-716.
- A.G. Matveeva, E.V. Yurtov, L.M. Klinger, B.S. Bokshtein, A.O. Rodin, M.V. Astakhov. Using a computer program «Klinger-GBD» for the study of grain boundary diffusion in the course "Physics and chemistry of nanoparticles and nanomaterials" // Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific School for Youth," Education in Nanotechnology: current approaches and perspectives". - Moscow: "MISIS", 2010, p. 148-152.
- L.A. Prokopova, A.G. Chopurova, E.V. Yurtov. The electrical properties of liquid crystals on the basis of potassium laurate // Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Technology: Collection of scientific papers, Vol. XXIV, # 7 (112). - M.: MUCTR, 2010, p. 126-129.
- A.G. Chopurova, E.V. Yurtov, L.M. Klinger, B.S. Bokshtein, A.O. Rodin, M.V. Astakhov. Using a computer program «Klinger-GBD» for the study of grain boundary diffusion in the course "Physics and Chemistry of Nanomaterials and Nanostructures," Department of nanomaterials and nanotechnology. // Actual problems of chemical and technological education. 12th Inter-College educational-methodical conference. Conference Proceedings. - Moscow: MUCTR, 2010, p. 25-26.
- Spitsyn, B.V., Denisov, S.A., Skorik, N.A., Chopurova, A.G., Parkaeva, S.A., Belyakova, L.D., Larionov, O.G. The physical-chemical study of detonation nanodiamond application in adsorption and chromatography. // Diamond and Related Materials. Vol. 19, Issue 2-3, year 2010, p. 123 - 127.
- B.V. Spitsyn, S.A. Denisov, A.G. Chopurova. Functionalization of nanoparticles and other detonation nanodiamond. // Modern problems of physical chemistry of nanomaterials. Moscow. 2008. p. 178-185.
- S.A. Denisov, A.G. Chopurova, B.V. Spitsyn. The impact of gas treatment on the surface properties of nanodiamond. // Advances in chemistry and chemical technology. Vol. 21. # 8. 2007. p. 67-71.
Background and professional experience
Graduated magna cum laude from the Mendeleyev University, specialty "Nanomaterials" in 2009.
I have different hobbies - from reading to skydiving. In college students participated in theatrical productions of the theater-studio "Horizon".
Aynur G. Matveeva. Donna plays Elvira, Performance "Kamenny gost" based on the play of A.S. Pushkin and Moliere,
theater-studio "Horizon". Moscow House of Teachers
Phone: (495) 495-21-16